Search This Blog

Thursday, January 6, 2011

sorry ive been gone....

sorry i was gone for so long guys :) i was on VACATION! i went to texas for a week and spent most of the rest of the break playing in the snow with my boyfriend at his place. well i broke my tail-bone again :) oh gosh how it hurts. i cant get up or move or do everyday events. it sucks. i also had to get shots the other day. typhoid and another disease.I FREAKED OUT. i grabbed the nurses hand. i put my hand on the sanitized area so she would have to re sanitize it. i punched my mom and screamed at the nurse. i HATE shots and Ive never gotten them before. so i tensed up ans she gave me the shots and i haven't been able to move my arms for the longgest timeee! so then everyone found it funny to hit me where i got my shots. then last night i died a strip of my hair blonde :) i got a spray tan and i shaved. i thought ide be pretty for my boyfriend today :)


 so tell me ur experiences with break
. not just this past break but any fun or out of the ordinary break :)
 tell me. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment