Search This Blog

Saturday, November 20, 2010

just thinking

alright so its my first blog :) im going to tell who i am :)
i am Kat Morgan. 
fav color- purple
fav music artist- beetles
fav subject in school- geometry
allright so is that enough? i hope so. and no laughing i have a tendency to not know whats going on so like my blog name. 'give it all to me' yes it could be used inappropriately but im hoping we are all mature here :) when i started this thing i thought it was talking about the title of the post so thats how i named it so :) 
    I go on rampages were i will just spill out my feelings about life. ill talk about why God made us like this or why love and money and happiness are connected, or ill just tell you about my life. im kinda opening this to be like a diary hoping people like my life. :) its pretty boring though.


today today today i went to my cabin with my dad. okay my dad is legit nature man so he loves hunting and hiking and such so i slept in while he went hunting. and i texted my ♥boyfriend♥ while he went hiking (i know not the best decision) have you ever just had a cute moment were you think things aren't going to work out and they work out beautifully? well that was this moment. so me and Brandon (boyfriend) have been dating for almost a month. a month this coming Saturday. so i called him asking him if he knew what this saturday was and he said  i dont know. whats going on this saturday??? okay at this point im like WTF. then he said well i know wedensday is our MONTHAVERSARRY. thats why i asked you if you want to go have a reading date. (we go to barnes and noble and read stupid books) and i know there are two ways to count a month. count four weeks, or count out the days. so i was doing our monthaversarry by the day and he was doing it by the weeks. idk it was a cute moment for me.


   OKAY, earlier in my Blog i said that love, money, and happiness are connected and they are. i didnt think they were till brandon pointed it out to me. okay so without money there is no love. without love there is no happiness. (lets get into this) without happiness there is no dancing, without dancing there is no muscle growth. before i get into this i just need to say that love and money make your happiness and life. :)


i really need to get goin so goodbye till by next blog.
♥u

1 comment: