Search This Blog

Sunday, November 21, 2010

my vacation really sucks

alright so as of friday i have been on vacation. vacation... what comes to mind? beach, relaxing, no school? nope i didnt get ANY.i spent the weekend with my dad and during that time i screamed cried and ran away. yep thats right i ran away. after having my dad forcefully push my back down onto the sofa i tried to get the phone to call mom and he cought me so i just left. walked out the door and left everything behind. walked a mile or two to a house and asked to borrow a phone and through my tears called my mom. she picked me up and i now am never going to see/talk/ or hear about my dad. well people you may think im overeacting but thats only becuase im not telling the whole story. im pretty lazy so i only told the intresting details. oh i forgot my dad took my phone, threw it on the ground, stomped on it, and ran it under sink water for 5 minuites. so much for a 400$ phone :) he tells me to pay for things i break, welp dad, its all on you now.
See full size image
so now that i dont have a phone i cant contact brandon. so thank GOD FOR------------------------------------------------------------>
i emailed him and told him what was going on so he being the fantastic boyfriend he is re gave me his number knowing i hadnt remembered it :) oh how sweet. and also i went on a depression baking streak so i baked about 40 cookies so far to bring to brandons for thanksgiving. not to mention the pumkin pie.

WISH YOU ALL THE BEST.
and i kinda wish my date goes well :)
goin to brandons house wedensday.
oh i forgot to mention... my mom thinks im sexually active :) life of a teenager. SUCKS
  

No comments:

Post a Comment