Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

whats goin on?

so right about now im in biology class. learning about photosynthesis  is amazing :) so i thought i would tell you about my vacation that turned out to be an amazing thanksgiving break. i honestly hope you don't mind that i tell you about the non eventfulness of my life. not much there. so up until Tuesday it sucked. Tuesday i performed in a parade for the Marching Band :D trombone BABY! so the parade was nice. then Wednesday i went over to brandons house and brought over munchie cookies :) very very yummy. i did a lot that day. he taught me some parkour. look it up if ya dont know what it is. we played in the leaves. and i got dirt all up in my hair. it was horrible but it was cute on a better note.we watched house bunny and shanghai noon. i love that movie. chackie  chan is my savior ♥ thursday was thanksgiving and i went to my family thanksgiving at first then to his :) his family is adorable. i could tell you every thing that happened but i dont want to have to tell you jokes that really aren't that funny. so.. ill save the time :) friday he came over to my house and we went shopping at the shopping strip across the road. worst barnes and noble experience ever. who knew there was a fetish book in there. okay im just walking and i see a book and on it theres a picture of cat woman and i LOVE cat woman so i picked it up and brandon took it and opened it facing me.... no there were tons of naked girls in the book so i screamed and ran away. worst experience ever. then i took him home. THEN i took him to church with me sunday night to serve with me. so we served and all that jazz and that was nice. my vacation ended preeetttyyy nicee :)

No comments:

Post a Comment